Saba Tajhiz Bazargan Company in the field of foreign trade, relying on the knowledge of its business experts and technical personnel, with complete cognition about the Iranian industries and industry requirements, enjoying the international relations especially in Europe with reputable companies and famous manufacturers of industrial equipment and based on cooperation with Business partners in intermediary countries such as Turkey and the UAE, also having satisfactory business relations with institutions, companies and internal organizations, has always tried to maintain its position in the country’s industry so that can define customer satisfaction and offering optimal services with a focus on supplying goods at reasonable price, desirable quality, minimum delivery time, after-sales services and technical and economic advice as its policy and be diligent in realizing it..
Establishing a continuous communication network with the customers for ensuring them about the goods status is one of the priority goals of Saba Tajhiz Bazargan Company, which can minimize the existing concerns in this field.
In technical issues, due to our engineering staff’s high ability and experience, who all are trained in various industries in the fields of designing, installation, execution, commissioning and operation, offering advices from the beginning of ordering goods to the end of the start-up time and start of operation is on the company’s agenda and it is a part of the necessary services to the dear customers.
Saba Tajhiz Bazargan as official member of Iran-Oman Chamber of Commerce is ready to cooperate in the field of import and export through this chamber.
Regarding the company manager’s attitude about the environmental protection and special importance to domestic production, this company has established the filter production factory and it is currently producing all kinds of filters such as Pocket Filter, Pleated Filter, Compact Filter and Hepa Filter with the highest quality.
- Offering technical and commercial consults to the customers about the correct selection of the goods before ordering and offering technical support services from the ordering step up to the end of the commissioning and operation time
- Offering the goods’ technical specifications and documents including:
- 2. Manual and instructions for installation, maintenance and repair (IOM)
- 3. Quality system documentations
- 4. Raw material certificates
- 5. Test and inspection certificate
- 6. Certificate of goods originality and equipment calibration
- 7. Certificate of origin and shipping documents
- Providing Performa Invoice from the manufacturer with mutual terms and conditions
- Receiving and submitting samples of goods (at the request of the client and the possibility of sending)
- Supplying the goods according to the standards and the client’s design criteria based on the list proposed to the client or in accordance with the vendor list approved by the client
- Enabling the clients to visit factories producing goods based on commercial terms
- Possibility of testing and inspection in the presence of reputable inspection companies and third parties and the possibility of presenting related documents to the client
- Possibility of offering supervisory services at the time of equipment installation on the project site
- Business consulting on sourcing, Incoterms, freight, contract, letter of credit, customs and free trade zones
- Offering consults about preparing goods’ commercial documents
- Mechanized operation support systems
- Educating the customers
- Supplying the commissioning, multi year and capital spare parts
- Commodity guarantee
- After sales services
1. Technical data sheet and catalog of the equipment
Saba Tajhiz Bazargan Company, based on its previous experiences in supplying goods for its clients and in line with the company’s motto, has focused on offering technical and commercial consults to the customers about the correct selection of the goods before ordering and offering technical support services from the ordering step up to the end of the commissioning and operation time. We believe that the continuous and sustainable trade will be achieved when, in addition to supplying goods according to the design standards and criteria and based on the client’s demands, we be always beside the clients and answer to their ambiguities, questions and problems as a consultant and intermediary factor between the manufacturer and the clients.